Publisher : Rocky Nook, Inc.
Release : 2021-11-01
ISBN : 1681987856
File Size : 46,5 Mb
Language : Ennglish
The Travel Photography Book Book PDF/Epub Download
Learn how to take professional-quality photographs when you travel, using the same tricks today’s top photographers use!
If you’ve ever dreamed of making such incredible travel photos that when your friends and family see them they say, “Wait a minute, this is your photo!? You took this?” then you’re holding the right book.
Scott Kelby, award-winning travel photographer and author of the best-selling digital photography book in history, shares all his secrets and time-tested techniques as he discusses everything from his go-to essential travel gear, to camera settings, to how to research before your trip, to the travel photography techniques that will help you capture truly captivating images on your trip.
Among many other topics, you’ll learn:
- • What makes a great travel photo (including what to shoot and what to skip).
- • Which lenses and accessories will get you the best results (including when to use them and why).
- • How to post-process your images in Lightroom or Photoshop to get incredible results.
- • Tips for getting great portraits of the locals and even how to get them to pose for your shots.
- • When it makes more sense to use your cell phone’s camera instead.
- • Travel photo recipes that show you the ingredients for creating specific types of travel shots.
- • How to compose your travel images, how to keep your gear safe when traveling, and a ton of killer tips to help you create better travel images, and make your entire trip that much more fun.
It’s all here—Scott doesn’t hold anything back in this groundbreaking book that will help you take the type of travel images you’ve always dreamed of. There’s never been a travel photography book like it!